Coordinator: Mª Pardavila Neira Tlf. +34881866630 Fax +34881866638 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the time being the team for European Projects consists of two members, the Erasmus Coordinator and the Headmaster. More people will be involved such as the coordinator of "in job trainning" witch is a part of the curricula of our degrees, as soon as we submit our first project.
The way we will choose our students will be very simple:
- they will have to demonstrate language skills, pass all the subjects of the curricula and be mature, independent and interested specifically in international mobility programms.
The program will be explained to the possible candidates at the beginning of their studies, and through periodic meeting all the paperwork they must be prepared. Companies will be choosen a month before they start the mobility. We will follow the mobility with one visit at the middle of the stay and we will use also new communication technologies such us skype, chats over smartphones, emails, telephone calls with the student and also the companies tutor.
Must passed all professional modules of first academic year.
1- Academic record. 60%
2- Language Proficiency. 20%
3- Attitude, responsibility, maturity, motivation, etc… 20%
Before the selection, the program is explained to the candidates at the beginning of the cycle, and through periodic meetings. The companies are chosen a month before the mobility starts. We follow the mobility with one visit to the students and companies in the middle of the stay. We also have communication with students and companies using new technologies such as Skype, Chats, Email and telephone calls.
FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPALS OF THE ERASMUS CHART
1. The mobilities will be realized after signing the agreements between the institute and the organizations where the stays will be realized.
2. The students will be recognized officially by his/hers activities gathered in the agreement realized satisfactorily.
3. To the partners the highest quality will be demanded from the organizations.
4. The procedures of recognition will be realized across credit transfer ECTS.
5. The Institute will promote and publicize the activities supported with the Erasmus Program.
6. The Erasmus Chart and the policies of the Declaration Erasmus will be publicized in the Institute.
7. The Institute complies with the aims of non-discrimination gathered in the program. Respect of non-discrimination of all kinds and ensure equal access and opportunities to all participants from all backgrounds.
8. Ensure full recognition for satisfactory completed activities of trainee-ship mobility, when possible, in terms of credits awarded ECTS or compatible systems, and mention in the final record of the student (Diploma Supplement or equivalent).We also attach the Euro-pass Diploma Supplement to the official diploma and Euro-pass certification.
The European Union's strategy 2020 resumes the strategic frame for European cooperation in the educational area and formation in this decade, and establish as one of its strategic objectives making real the permanent learning in the European members. Participation in International Programs wants to be a main part of the Center's strategy, which will be included in the Annual Plan for the next school year.
We have three short clycle degrees:
Higher cycle of Administration and Finance
Medium cycle of Administrative Management
Medium cycle of Telecomunications
We want to join Erasmus in order to improve and increase cooperation between Centers of European higher education Insitutions or companies and to facilitate development of innovative practices and acquisition of international experience, to provide our students with the highest level of trainning. and to be able to recognize the stay by means of European standards such as Europass, ECTS credits, etc.
We believe that exchange of experience and knowledge and the know-how is important for the future of the European Union improving its growth, productivity, sustainability and cooperation between the different european members.
We choose our students regardless of their gender, nationality, background, skin color, or family income. Instead we will look for abilities to adapt to work and live abroad, to communicate in the language of the country's mobility, and above all we will consider how interested is the student to do the mobility.
-Actions prior to the mobility:
The coordinator will explain in detail all the details related to mobility, activities, help granted, duration, etc. CV and cover letter to the student. Selection of a suitable company to make the mobility. If the host site will not provide accommodation we will look for it. Students interested in applying mobilites must complete a language course prior to mobility (we provide information necessary for it) and test knowledge of language.
For teachers who want to participate in this program we will also provide help to organize the mobility in terms of accommodation and preparation to acquired linguistics needs.
After the three months of the mobility we will do evaluation of the activites. After all, the students will receive recognition of skills acquired and the corresponding title to their studies, with the ECTS credits.
For students from other countries a guardian will be provide of our institution that locate a suitable company where perform practices, they will monitor the activities undertaken in the company and resolve any problems that may arise.
They will also seeek shelter, give them all information necessary to do their integration in the country and provide language courses if necessary.
-CV, letter of presentation and interview with the student to assign the company most apropiate to their profile.
- Explanation of the detail of the job. Elaboration of the program of activities to be agreed with the host organization and subsequently signed by all three parties. Nomination of a guardian in the company that will explain the details of the role, helped with adaptation, make his/her monitoring.
1- To increase the number of qualified students to contribute in the European Union necessities of qualified workers. Europe needs to have more qualified workers to increase productivity, sustainibility and cooperation of shearing knowledge.
2- To improve the quality and importance of high education in the European Union. The transfer of experience of teachers of different state members, exchange of ways of work, organisation, methodology, objectives, contents, will improve the quality of education. The important of having a high degree is fundamental in finding a job, promote, grow, and improve social competences of the individual.
3- To reinforce the quality across mobility and cooperation between countries of the European Union. The mobility of students contributes to improve the quality of education in a lot of areas and competences, not only linguistics, educational and professional, yet on personal because opening people the opportunity to share and discover different cultures and life styles, and this way to learn respect the diversity of the Union.
4- To connect high education institutions, investigation and companies. Education institutions and companies must work and innovate and develo projects together. It has no sense to teach students contents and prepare them to do things that it will never get in practice. Educational institutions must follow indications of the companies, and reach agreements of what the objectives, criteria, and learning results shoud be acquired by the students.
5- To improve management and financing of our institution. We believe that the program helps to improve the management of the institution because helps the relations between different departments of the institution such as the administration staff, direction, and so on. It is also obvious that helps to finance the institution because it provides with different amounts of money, not only destined to help finance student mobilities but also to develop the mobilities, preparatory visits, etc...
- Improvement of the results of learning.
· Increase the employability and improvement of professional perspectives.
· Increase the sense of initiative and the spirit of the company.
· Improvement of self-study and self-esteem.
· Improvement of the competentece in foreign languages.
· Major intercultural awareness.
· More active participation in society.
· Major awareness of the European project and the values of the EU;
· Increase motivation to take part in more education or formation (formal/no formal) programs in the future.